It is a talent that everyone has, but they think not: the power of innovation. If you've always admired someone's creative prowess, guess what, you can create and innovate as well.
It takes a little time.
Everyone is born creative. The box of lipsticks in kindergarten was not limited to those who had the potential. because the truth is that everyone has a potential.
Do you know how long did you have to learn to drive a motorcycle or drive or never make the same mistake again? A moment, right? It is the same as innovation. It takes a little practice and a long time before this mind function comes easily when called. This article will teach you some tips on how to bring innovation into your life.
How to inspire innovation in your life
1. Do not listen to what others say about how to live your life. Follow the pace of your drum. Allowing other people to enter will only bring cacophony to the music you are trying to do.
If you have an original idea, do not waste your time and effort trying to make people understand. They will not. And the "help" you will probably get comes in the form of negative feedback. If all the geniuses of the past had heard their peers, we would probably have lived in medieval times.
2. Spend time on it. I can not stress it enough, though, please do not think I mean you have to stop your daily work. I do not. This involves some difficult time management, but with a small discipline you will be able to compress both.
3. Exercise. Take a stroll. Run a mile or two. Send all these endorphins that penetrate your veins. Exercise definitely cleans and relaxes your mind and allows anything to appear.
4. Record your dreams. Are not some of them just the craziest things that you would never think of your conscious mind? If you had this kind of dream and I'm sure you have, it just shows you the untapped innovative power you are in.
Write these notes. These dreams can create an innovative spark to you.
5. Find your own style. You can always say a Van Gogh from a Matisse. You will know that Hemingway wrote something by choosing words on paper. So it is the same with you.
People will appreciate your innovation more because they are unique to you and that no one else would think about what you are thinking. This will allow people to see how valuable an asset is.
6. Do not hide behind stylish gadgets or tools. You do not need the most expensive color set to create a masterpiece. The same way as writing. You do not need an expensive pen and really smooth paper for a bestseller.
What if you have an expensive SLR camera if you are a poor photographer? Who cares if you have a portable laptop if you can not write at all? The artist substantially reduces the number of tools he has, as he improves his philosophy: he knows what works and what does not.
7. Nothing will work without passion. What wakes you up in the mornings? What keeps the flame burning? What is the only thing you will die if you do not? Sometimes people with talent overtake the people who want it most.
Think of the hare and the turtle. Ellen Degeneres once said that if you do not do something you want to do, then you do not really want to do it. And that's true. Sometimes you want something so ugly to become a virtual unstoppable. And that's passion. The passion will keep you.
8. Do not worry about inspiration. You can not force it. the inspiration hits when you wait less. For those unpredictable but unavoidable moments you have to prepare yourself by bringing a notebook and a pen.
On the other hand, you will probably remember your most important ideas. J K Rowling had the idea of Harry Potter while he was stuck on a train that was delayed for four hours. She did not have a penny and started writing anything until she got to her house. However, the ideas survived.
I hope this article helped you bring more innovation into your life. Keep in mind that you do these things for your own satisfaction and not for anyone. But soon they will notice the changes in your life, and everything will have to snowball from there.