No one loves a good soup or a stew more than me. That being said, they take a few soups very more love than others when I publish them here. Seeing that we are deep in the heart of the season season, I thought I would say a list of the most popular soup recipes in 101 cooking books from last year in 2018. If none of them seem quite right here you can catch this record past soup recipe.
1. Better simple cauliflower soup – If you are looking for a simple soup with a short list of ingredients. Boost it with a favorite yellow curry paste for a variation.
2. Spicy Instant Soup Taco Pot – A loving family. This taco soup is a hearty blend of beans, corn and taco spices and quinoa. A great main place to build a meal the week around night.
3. Coffeemic Red Cock Soup – A favorite for a long time. You are looking at a special lentil soup, a recipe from Ayurveda from the book Esalen Cookbook years ago. Red lentils based on coconuts, seasoned with spices, ginger and tomato notes, cut onions and currants.
4. White bean soup with pasta with herbs Pesto – Everyone loves pasta. It is a rich white bean soup filled with pillowcases of herbs filled with pesto pasta. Just do either vegan or vegetarian.
5. Tortellini tomato sauce – Another family-friendly favorite – lentils and tomatoes, puddles, tender pasta, filled with a variety of spices and sprinkled with plenty of spinach. Perfect meal with a bowl.
5. Vegetable peas – Ideal for a busy night week, this delicious, simple vegetarian split pea is made from the shortest list of ingredients.
7. Instant Minestrone Pot Pot – This was popular with Instant Pot enthusiasts. A fairly classic mintron, made with dried beans, canned.
8. A simple carrot soup – Another simple soup blender makes the list. The base of this carrot soup is full of a red curry doll and then cleanses into silky oblivion.
9. Ten ingredients that alkalize green soup – The basic wellness soup. A unique blend of spinach, herbs, garlic, silk coconut cream and some green peas to keep the strength yields a strong alkaline green soup.
10. Beauty GMP No bone broth – This mineral-rich alternative to animal bone broth was very popular.
11. The Hottest Vegan Soup (Cauliflower) – This soup is different from most of the "creamy" vegan soups I have encountered. He uses a smart trick to achieve his texture.
12. Vegetable tortilla soup – Make the effort to prepare the baked tortilla tigers, which work in perfect contrast to the full, spicy vegetarian soup.