1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C / 400 ° F.
2. Bring a large saucepan to a boil and add the rice.
3. Cut the thickest piece of asparagus and cut the rest into bite-size pieces.
4. Place them on a baking tray with the lids.
5. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pour to combine.
6. Divide the holum in half, cut and cut 1 cm / 1/2 inch deep crossovers into each of them and place it on the tray.
7. Cut the lemon in half wedges and add to the tray.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the cheese has opened and has a golden crust.
9. In the meantime, make the vinaigrette herb. Cut the onion and herbs in a jar. Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Shake until everything is mixed (or whisk the ingredients together in a bowl).
10. When the rice is done, rinse well in a strainer to get rid of the extra starch and place it on a serving platter.
11. Add the peas and most of the vinaigrette and toss gently.
12. Shred the radishes with thin slices and slice the strawberries.
13. Top the rice with lettuce, radishes, asparagus, capers, strawberries and lemon wedges on the grill.
14. Finally, add the halloumi and whisper over the last vinaigrette.
15. Serve while the cheese is still warm and soft.