Work highlighting out? Life in general? Do you have a problem to stay consistent with your exercise and nutrition program? If so, this article is for you.
Why do most types tend to become weaker, thicker and less healthy when they enter 30, 40 and 50? Put it in increased anxiety, increased responsibilities and reduced time and energy.
We know we have to eat better. We know that we need to take better care of ourselves. But most guys have a difficult time to stay consistent with diet and exercise plans.
Having helped tens of thousands of men with Precision Nutrition Coaching, we've seen it all – and we know there is a solution.
You can Take control of your own health and fitness. You can reverse the downward spiral of stress and start building a healthy body that you can be proud of.
And you can do it all in an hour or two a week.
In this article, you will learn:
- the two biggest problems associated with the gym, which keep men behind getting and staying in shape, and
- how to overcome these obstacles to get the body – and the life – you want.
But before we get to this, I would like to inform you that we are opening up a few moments in Precision Nutrition Coaching.
You see, twice a year we work with small groups of men and women who are interested in looking and feeling better. During the 12 months we help them get to the best shape of their lives … and stay for good.
That's exactly how you know, we tried Coaching Nutrition Precision with over 100,000 customers over the past 15 years. In addition, several scientific scientifically documented documents have documented the safety and effectiveness of our approach.
To watch the amazing things we've helped them accomplish, check out this short video:
Meet some of the people whose bodies – and their lives – have changed from Precision Nutrition Coaching.
During the Precision Nutrition Coaching program, we will guide you through important, permanent improvements in your food, exercise, body and health.
You will lose weight (and body fat) that you can not pour for years. You will create physical strength and you will gain confidence. And you will end up feeling like the healthiest, strongest and most appropriate version of yourself.
You want to start the progress today; Here's how to overcome two of the biggest obstacles standing on your way.
Problem # 1:
Your life is more busy than ever.
Some interesting things begin to happen as we go out of our 20s and enter the 30's, 40's and 50's:
- We tend to have less sleep and wake up tired and painful.
- Our sex hormones peak … and then begin their slow decline.
- The crotch ankles, knees and fruits remind us that we are growing up.
- We tend to snack and eat more often, especially in the evenings.
- We do less excessive alcohol consumption, but more steady drink. Polishing a bottle of wine or eating a few beers every night becomes an ordinary routine.
Of course not everything is negative. Many positive things also begin to happen:
- If we are lucky, we have a good career that is challenging and rewarding.
- We make more money than we were younger.
- We develop long-lasting relationships with people we love.
- We begin to build and grow a family.
- We (probably) are smarter and more experienced.
While everyone's life experience is different, there are a few things that remain consistent regardless of who you are. For most types, aging usually means:
- increased responsibilities at home
- increased stress from work
- less time to take care of themselves
This is the way we end up with a membership in the gym we rarely use, a healthy cookbook that we rarely open up and a body that we are not particularly proud of.
Sure, we want to put a little fat and look more muscular and fit … but we just do not have the time or the energy. One day, we say to ourselves, we will finally get our ass off.
The only problem? "Someday" continues to postpone.
According to our research, many guys are so anxious about work and family obligations that do not feel they have the time or energy to "really commit" to a diet or exercise program.
But what if you did not have to devote a huge part of your life to taking shape?
What most people do when they feel busy and stressed:
- Let the busy schedule overcome their health.
- Set up the huge fitness goals that do not have the miracle of hitting.
- Continue to add fat to the body and beat yourself to make no change.
What you can do to succeed:
- Embrace the minimalism of exercise.
- Identify the biggest gap in your diet and work to fix it (ignoring anything else).
Embrace the minimalism of exercise.
You do not have to spend hours in the gym to get a better look.
For this in Precision Nutrition Coaching, we give our clients four training options:
- Full workout
- Home training (minimum equipment)
- Quick training (you do not have much time)
- Do your own workout
We also give them the ability to modify their workouts with more difficult or less difficult exercises, depending on how they feel on that day. That's how they always do something in order nothing. (Let's face it: the gym is the first thing to go when we're busy and stressed at work.)
So how do you embrace the minimalism of exercise on your own?
If you are looking for something to try this week, here is a plan I wrote about a good friend who was struggling to find time to practice. It is a simple, strategic way for busy men to take their weekly exercises without stressing about losing the gym.
And the whole thing gets less than one hour per week.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|15 minutes||6 minutes||15 minutes||15 minutes|
|Pushups x 10 reps||2 minutes on foot||Pushups x 10 reps||Pedal 3 miles on an Airdyne bicycle / other exercise|
|Inverted rows x 10 repetitions||15 seconds sprint in the corridor at 8 mph & 10% slope||Reverse ticks x 10 reps||Keep constant breathing through your nose|
|Kettlebell swings x 10 reps||Rest 15 seconds (treadmill)||Goblet squats with dumbbell x 10 reps|
|Rest for 1 minute||Repeat 5 times||Rest for 1 minute|
|Repeat 5 times||2 minutes on foot||Repeat 5 times|
To make continuous progress, it is important to do one thing to make each training more difficult every time you do it.
For endurance exercises, this means doing extra repetitions or reducing rest time between laps. For sprint training, this means increasing the slope, the speed or the number of repeated sprints. And for a 3-mile bike ride you can try to do it faster than before, or you can go a little longer (like 3.1 miles).
It does not matter what you choose, as long as you do more than the last time.
Identify the largest gap in your diet and work to determine it.
According to our research, most of the children we have heard know how important the diet is for appearance and better sensation. And they know they have to follow some kind of diet plan. However, they do not know where to start. (Or start a new diet and try to change everything at the same time, which usually fail).
Instead of trying to change everything about the way you eat right now – which will simply add to your anxiety levels – we encourage you to follow the advice we give to our clients:
Choose one thing about the way you eat – the thing you think will make the most of your diet – and focus on it for a couple of weeks.
Once you are consistent for 14-21 days, afterward you can choose another thing to try out. The goal is to pursue simple, strategic actions that build over time.
Well, how do you know what to choose? Easy. Just ask yourself:
"What is the only thing I could do now to feel better about my diet?"
Chances are you have a good idea of what to do. Below is a brief list of what some of our customers have focused on:
Target: Drink less beer.
Action: Instead of drinking two beers each night, you have a beer.
Target: Eat less snack / fast food.
Action: Instead of stopping for a burgers or taco for lunch, go to a grocery store and get a pre-made chicken salad in it.
Target: Reduce carbohydrates.
Action: Instead of ordering the potatoes at dinner, take a salad. Instead of having a breakfast sandwich, order the omelette.
The idea here is to choose the one nutritional practice that will have the greatest impact on your body and health right now.
If you need help to decide what it is – or if you just want to follow a proven diet plan – well, that's what we do best. A good first step would be to learn more about Coaching Nutrition Precision.
Problem # 2:
You know what to do … but you just are not consistent.
This is the native source of all the problems. According to our research, about 65% of children (and probably many more) report that they are struggling to remain consistent.
And it's not like they're complete beginners. Here's what most guys have tried before getting results with us:
- P90X, Insanity and other DVD workout
- CrossFit and other team workouts
- Fitbit, Apple Watch and other portable fitness technology
- Popular diets, such as intermittent fasting, palm and low-carbohydrate
- Educational books and magazine articles
Of course, these are not "bad" choices. They end up working for some people. But ultimately most of these methods and tools begin to break and fail over time.
It is because it is surface solutions. They help solve a superficial problem.
- Do not have a gym to train? Now you do it.
- Do you want to track how many calories do you eat? Here's an application.
- Do you want to know how many steps do you take? Wear this bracelet thing.
The only problem with surface solutions? They only work for a while.
They do not represent the ups and downs of everyday life. They do not adapt to your life. And because of this, they do not help you stay consistent.
What most children do when they fail to be consistent.
- Choose another surface solution to follow.
What you can do to succeed:
- Make yourself responsible in a program.
- Make yourself accountable to one person.
Make yourself responsible in a program.
Ideally, you want a program that covers a few bases:
- It has been tested with many people (so you know it really works).
- It is adaptable to your lifestyle (so you can remain consistent and do it even when you are busy).
- It's something you really like to do (who's going to exercise if it's not fun?).
- There is something big and positive about shooting (a golden bowl at the end of the rainbow).
The first three are extremely important. is the cornerstone of a powerful exercise and nutrition program. But the fourth – having something big and positive to shoot – is often overlooked.
In fact, most programs do the opposite: They make you feel guilty and bad for "relaxation" or not to be a health and fitness agent. But we do not need more negativity in our lives and we are sure you are not.
That's why we give $ 250,000 each year to Precision Nutrition Coaching. It is something else to push, something to look forward to, which will inspire an internal competition.
So how do you know if a particular program will help keep you responsible?
After 15+ years in the fitness industry, we found that the following four things are of paramount importance:
- You need a way to measure your progress and watch it on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You have to follow a structured plan, but you still have the opportunity to move at your own pace when needed.
- You need a daily reminder to exercise any diet, exercise or habit of the lifestyle you are currently working on.
- It needs to be tailored to your skill levels, goals, and the time at your disposal.
This helped our clients achieve results like this:
Make yourself accountable to one person.
This advice is not for everyone but often can make the difference between constantly achieving great results or dropping the wagon.
Personal responsibility is more important than personal motivation for a simple reason: Nobody always feels motivated to go to the gym or make healthy eating choices.
But if we have someone who controls us to see how things happen, we will probably do better because a) we do not want to disappoint the person who helps us and b) we do not want to look or feel lazy.
If we are accountable to another person, we will actually do the workouts and eat the food we have to see and feel great. And we will do it again and again, even when the transition becomes tough.
That is why the most successful types become responsible against another person. He could be a friend or co-worker. She could be your husband. It could be a local coach or a gym expert.
Or if you want to join the next coaching program, we can help you too.
The important thing is to make yourself accountable someone.
Want help to make your healthier, stronger, stronger version?
Most people I know that regular movement, good consumption, sleep and stress management are important for appearance and better sensation. However, they need help applying this knowledge in their busy, sometimes stressful life.
Over the past 15 years, we have used Coaching Nutrition Precision to help over 100,000 customers I lose fat, Be stronger, and to improve their health… for the long-term … regardless of the challenges they face.
It is also the reason why we work with health, fitness and wellness professionals (through Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Programs) to teach them how to train their clients through the same challenges.
Are you interested in Nutrition Coaching accurately? Join the pre-sale list. you will save up to 54% and secure a seat 24 hours in advance.
We will open moments in the next Precision Diet Coaching on Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
If you are interested in training and would like to know more, I would encourage you to join our pre-sale list below. Being on the list gives you two special benefits.
- You will pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we want to reward the most motivated and motivated because they always make the best customers. Join the pre-sale list and save up to 54% of the general audience price, which is the lowest price we've ever offered.
- You are more likely to get a seat. To give our clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we open the program only twice a year. The last time we started recording, we sold out in minutes. By combining the pre-sale list you will have the opportunity to register 24 hours in advance of everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
If you are ready to change your body and your life, with the help of the best coaches in the world, this is your chance.
[Note:Ifthehealthandthenaturalhealthsituationistoolowdoyouwanttohelpothers[Notes:Ifyourhealthandfitnessarealreadysortedoutbutyou'reinterestedinhelpingotherscheckoutour[Σημείωση:Εάνηυγείακαιηφυσικήσαςκατάστασηέχουνήδηρυθμιστείαλλάσαςενδιαφέρειναβοηθήσετεάλλουςελέγξτεμας[Note:Ifyourhealthandfitnessarealreadysortedoutbutyou’reinterestedinhelpingotherscheckoutourPrecision Level Certification Programs 1].