231. Just around the comer. nearby.
232. Just for entertainment. Just for fun.
233. Let bygones be bygones. Let’s let it pass in the past.
234. Mother doesn't make up. Mom doesn’t make up.
235. Oh,you are kidding me. Oh, don’t make fun of me.
236. She has been to school. She went to school.
237. Skating is interesting. Skating is fun.
238. Supper is ready at six. Dinner is fine at six o’clock.
239. That'sa terrific idea! It’s a great idea!
240. What horrible weather! This ghost weather!
241. Which would you Prefer? Which one do you want to choose?
242. Does she like ice-cream? Does she like to eat ice cream?
243. First come first served. First come, first served.
244. Great minds think alike. The hero sees the same.
245. He has a sense of humor. He has a sense of humor.
246. He is acting an old man. He is playing an old man.
247. He is looking for a job. He is looking for a job.
248. He doesn't care about me. He doesn’t care about me.
249. I develop films myself. I rinse the photos myself.
250. I felt no regret for it. I don’t feel sorry for this.
Sharing is the best learning. Welcome to share your mood at this moment.
Sharing is the best learning, welcome to share this moment Mood!
There is a kind of love, we call it “likes”!