It makes 8 crepes
You need a non-stick pan to turn pancakes easily. If you are still having problems with the batter, you can hit a little more starch or flour. You can also add an egg if you don't want to keep it vegan.
1. Mix rice flour, starch, milk, water, turmeric and salt in a bowl.
2. Allow to rest for about 30 minutes or up to 48 hours in a sealed container in the refrigerator (in the meantime you can mix the sauce and corn sauce together). Leaving the batter resting makes it easier to flip the pan.
3. Heat the coconut oil (or butter if you're not vegan) in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
4. Add a thin layer of dough (we add 1/3 cup, but the amount depends on the size of your pan) and rotate the pan to make sure it is evenly distributed.
5. Wait 30-60 seconds for the batter to solidify and bubbles begin to appear. Carefully loosen the sides with a spatula before lifting the cream. Place it on a plate when both sides are golden. Rub the rest of the pancakes.
To make the sauce dip, simply whisk the ingredients in a small bowl.
Fresh corn salsa
Cut the corn kernels from all sides of the bone and place them in a bowl with the cabbage juice and olive oil. Cut the coriander and finely chop the radishes and chili. Stir it through the salsa along with the salt leave for a moment to let the flavors suck.
Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone, toss the flesh out onto a plate or bowl and sauce the flesh using a fork or food processor. Add a little salt and lime juice to prevent it from browning.
Place the other ingredients in separate bowls and place on the table with the pancakes.
Add a spoonful of avocado, a large soup corn sauce and the other fillings / stuffing. Fold together, dip in the sauce and enjoy!