Ready for a challenge? This will be the summer when you are going to diversify your selection of vegetarian grill recipes. Are you up for it? If you haven't already, it's time to promote basic vegetarians. And my hope is that the ideas here will help you finish your game.
It was fun to pull this collection together, in part because they exist So many creative ways to increase the vegetarian grill. These are the kind of recipes that even non-veggies want seconds. There are many ideas below, if you have more, leave a comment!
First, some tips
- Bring aluminum foil, pastry brush and some olive oil. This combination can instantly turn any available veggie into a side for a few minutes on the grill.
- If you want to be sure that the vegetarian part of the grill is actually vegetarian, bring your own scraper brush so you don't have to ask the host one. You may also consider bringing your own tires or a spatula. If you make skewers, bring your skewers of steel or bamboo. An alternate is a grill basket (love) – it makes grilled roast for easy baking, without having to kebab or having your asparagus fall through the grill.
- Ask the host to indicate a portion of the grill that you can use as a vegetable. If you are the host, give a heads-up and make this band clean for your barbecue guests. Most barbecues we attend are a mixed redhead, and people are usually happy to host.
- Keep in mind, it is likely that your veggie option can complement everything else on the grill. Bring a lot to share!
1. Tempeh peanut kebab (full of plants) Here is another download tempeh as a great alternative to tofu skewers. Twist with creamy peanut cream sauce.
2. Beat the Burger with Soy Ginger Sauce (Ella Naturally) Although you probably have chopped peas, maybe not on skewers. Making this even more original is the combination of peas with halloumi, they love the complex chic and creamy.
3. Tandoori Tempeh (Ascending Kitchen) Growing all kinds of spices and rubbing is one of the fun aspects of baking. I love how Lauren is free with her spice and imagine that it could be just as delicious as tofu or paneer!
4. Greek Olive Pesto and Fried Fried Pilates with Marinated Slice + Garbanzo Beans. (Semi-finished harvest) There is So very good happens with this grilled sandwich – the hot slice and fried zucchini on a grill sounds like an inspirational alternative to almost any vegetable burger.
5. Roasted Sweet Potato and Grilled Portabello Tacos (Cocoon Cooks) Another vegetarian basic dish is the rich Portabello mushroom. This recipe combines mushrooms and sweet potato with a corn / paprika spice combination that results in a great veggie main.
6. Summer Veg & Tofu Barbecue Skewers with Barbecue Sauce (The First Mess) Appearance with raspberry barbecue sauce. Guaranteed Attention Getter, and a Great Way to Raise These Skewers!
7. Achiote Lemon Tofu Recipe (101 Cooking Books) This tofu recipe was a regular grill paste.
8. Burrata Tomato, Avocado and Toast (Two Peas and Their Pod) Don't forget that flatbreads are great for the grill! While you can make your own pizza dough, you can also try the pastries you bought at your store to make recipes like this very quickly. The whole wheat pizza dough at Trader Joe's is a favorite las. The combination of avocado and burata is a nice summer twist.
9. Roasted potato salad with grilled Vinegreet (love and lemons) Everyone loves potato salad, here's a great confession by Chef Stephanie Izard on the grill. This bypasses the expected mummy bomb for a vinaigrette with miso and roasted ropes.
10. Grilled Halloumi salad (Confidante cuisine) Halloumi cheese is very popular on the grill and this salad makes great use of it. You see the cheese mixing with the baby and the rocket. The last touch is a sweet raspberry dressing.
11. Reddish pineapple and cucumber salad with spicy peanuts (Kale and caramel) Grilled fruit salads are definitely one thing, with peaches being the most popular. What caught my attention here was the addition of spicy pistachios – brililantt!
12. Saucepan with yogurt sauce & toasted hazelnuts (good + good) The next level of vegetarian barbecue by Gjelina stunner in a cookbook is this perfect excuse for the barbecue. The yogurt-yogurt sauce is excellent and can be used as a spread in many other contexts.
Vegetables and appetizers
13. Mexican Corn on the Road Grilled Polenta (Snixy Kitchen) Like Halloumi, polenta is something you'll find on many vegetarian grills. When baking gate, be careful not to go too long as it may dry out. This recipe offsets this theme with a box of fisko-fresh and Greek yogurt.
14. Roasted Baby Bok Choy Roasted with Miso Butter (Food 52) You will see many spices on the grill this summer. This is a great alternative to Laura B. Russell's book Brassicas, something unexpected to grill with an even more interesting miso butter sauce.
15. Avocado roast with spices (Bijoux and Bits) Any excuse to include avocado! This looks like a great combination, Catherine asks for chopped yogurt, but she cites tahini as a vegan alternative that I would probably choose.
16. Eggplant Eggplant with Jamaican Pasta (minimalist oven) Bring your brush! Using coconut tamarind or amino acids and maple syrup among other ingredients, there is a lot of flavor to it.
17. Sambale and Sesame Coated Roasted Green Beans (Dinner Olives) Another creative, beautiful idea by Erin of Olives for Dinner. Sesame seeds are a great compliment to tastefully underused flavors.
Hope you find inspiration here, and happy serving! -h