If you are looking for the perfect gift for the cook in your life, I hope this will be a useful leap. I worked on a 101 cookbook holiday gift guide (which I plan to publish tomorrow!) And I noticed there are many really great gift guides focused on cooking. That's why I made my favorites on this list. I hope you find something special for the cook in your life. -h
– GOOP Cook Gift Guide: The small, portable barbecue table that dropped over my shoulder, drew attention to me. Also, many ideas in the GUK Gift Guide of Junkie.
– It's not a perse gift guide, but CAP Beauty always has many wonderful products for your favorite culinary, food or wellness lovers. Start here for The Foodie. Fly around the CAP grocery store. Jump to The Honey Pot.
– FOOD52 has a good number of A + gift lists. They have created a page that indexed them called The Big Gift List. Be sure to hit around Amanda & Merrill co-founder of gift options as well as great Wows.
– Serious Eats also has a range of cooked holiday guides. You Love This (The Bookworm) Focused on the Cookbook in Your Life – Many great classic cooking books on this list. There is also a holiday guide focused on The Begin Cook and one for The Baker in your life. The links to all other holiday gift guides are listed at the bottom of each page as well.
– The General published a list of the best 35 gifts (you can buy at Amazon) for each type of kitchen at home. And there's a lot of cool cool stuff here. Especially the red version of the awful yellow Dansk pot that you see in some of the episodes of the Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat series of Samin. Also excited by the mega-bento.
– Huffington Post: I like the scope of this Round of Homemade Holiday Gifts. Even if you do not use article-related recipes, this list is full of spider clearing ideas to use as an initial storm and get holiday ideas to flow.
– Whole: Cassie shares a really wide range of homemade soups in a jar. And you see cute gift labels? You can also download the template for them. If you want to keep your vegetable soup mix, just trade in gold vegetables for the requested chicken.
– And one last minute, apart from this list from The Strategist – The Best Chef Gifts According to 24 Chefs and Restaurant Owners. If you have a serious homemaker cook in your hands, one that is particularly difficult to shop around, browse this list. My items were tipped like a microplane spice mill (adding to my wish list!), And the folk fruit scraping tools.
Inspired gift packaging
– See this post at Remodelista (a few years back) for DIY: Holiday Gift Wrap ideas. Or take a main wrapping class in a holiday package with Claudia Schwartz (pictured above) or Matt Dick – two of my beloved people and two masters of the gift presentation.