The citrus season is top of my mind. Bright spots that stand out in a range of pink, yellow and orange in the market. Punctuation for sad days. With that in mind, I thought I would round up a series of winter citrus recipes that have made my attention recently. A reminder of all the different ways we can enjoy the citrus season while it lasts. Enjoy the sunshine on your plate! -h
1. Fennel Clementine Potatoes – (Cocoa fruit) Three main ingredients, none of which are exotic, but probably not a combination you had before. Besides being an optical stunning, there is a strong dose of citrus juice, which completes the taste of clementines.
2. Radicchio and citrus salad with Burrata – (Bon Appetit / L & Oursin) Source some nice Castelfranco radicchio and burrata and the rest of this dish comes together very easily.
3. Sparkler Orange Blood Jeans – (101 Cooking Books) A delicious citrus cocktail, you can prepare it on the open side for an afternoon brunch.
4. Seshion Miso Boo Tea Soup with Tantarine – (Will freeze for food) Am I going to guess that you never had a citrus ride before? The contrast between mandarin and (purple) bok choy is A +.
5. Two citrus citrus brushes – (101 Cooking Books) My favorite recipe because of its simplicity. Two ingredients and end up with a citrus-like treatment.
6. Orange Coconut Smoothie Cream – (Occasional Eggs) My blender is for the most part of time during the winter months, making smoothies. This is a good vegan combination that, along with oranges, features superfood cannabis seeds.
7. Immediate Rice Lemon Pot – (Pot Pour Curry) A South India gets rice with rice, this version combines a handful of spices with a lemon juice strike that makes this a bright, colorful dish that requires only 4 minutes of pressure cooking.
8. Honey Rosemary Soda Grapefruit – (Fork, Knife, Swoon) Grapefruit and rosemary are a wonderful combination of flavors, this soda is sweet with honey and can enjoy wherever grapefruit is available.
9. Increase in Immune Smoothie of Citrus Winter – (Semi Harvest) Love the deep, rich colors of this grinder – break out your clean glassware.
10. Carrot orange orange Smoothie – (What cooks good looks) This smoothie uses an interesting combination of turmeric and orange to taste with cashew for body and texture. If you are new to adding turmeric to your diet, this is a good way to get a daily dose.
11. Tahini of Emma, orange and coconut muesli – (My New Roots / Emma Galloway) The version of Emma Love Sarah Recipe, which is a unique mixture of seeds, Tahini (!) And the heat of two oranges for brightness. Like many of you know, I'm a fan of a salty breakfast. 🙂
12. Salad with orange cabbage – (Occasional Eggs) Another fascinating color contrast recipe, with mustard that starts with citrus.
13. Salad of toasted citrus beet – (Roast Root) This is the salad you want to eat for lunch every day for January.
14. Instant jam jam jam – (Chatelaine) Three components and your IP! This recipe is interesting because it uses the pressure cooking function (for lemons) and then finishes it with sugar in soup mode.
15. Roasted grapefruit with honey yoghurt – (Cookie + Kate) A classic. This recipe is pure simplicity – sprinkle sugar on a grapefruit and gather.
Gift! Vanilla Kardamobi Cheeses + Beekeeping Clementines – (What cooks good looks) If you add chia superfood to your diet is a winter resolution, here is a perfect recipe, which makes a luxe-looking breakfast (or even dessert!).