This is a round recipe for any Instant Pot owner who has ever exhausted an oven or stove while cooking the Thanksgiving. This is the year to put your Instant Pot to work. Almost every possible recipe has been made in an Instant Pot, including many Thanksgiving classics. The trick finds good. These were the ones who paid attention to me. Enjoy! -h
1. Winter Squash and Stew Food – (Good Cleaning Service) A rich winter stew you can make in your Instant Pot, a pound of dried lenses is cooked in about 12 minutes with the pressure cooker feature.
2. Moroccan style Instant cooking bowl – (Direct Pot Consumption) A healthy spinach and chicken stew is seasoned with cumin, cinnamon and paprika. Like many of my favorite Instant Pot recipes, she uses the sauté function to bring the flavor to onions and garlic, followed by cooking under pressure to create a stew that tastes like it was in the pot for hours.
3. Three potato puree cheese – (Semi Harvest) A cornerstone of every Thanksgiving meal, you will need potatoes with potatoes on the table. Here, the beautiful, slow-cooked version of Tieghan raises the bar. Put the potatoes in your IP for a few hours and are ready to chop. This recipe adds a flavor of gruyere, parmesan and cheddar, but I can imagine experimenting with different combinations of cheeses to make it yours.
4. Squash of a Basket with Spices – (Good appetite) Hello Vegetarian Main! I associate with the article that highlights the main Instant Pot technique of this recipe, which cooks the whole squash in about 20 minutes. Then add it to a cast iron with a fryer and other goodies and bake it at 425F.
5. Welsh Carrot – (Amanda's Cookin) A good choice for one side – this recipe requires only four ingredients! Find the finest carrots you can and slow cook for up to six hours.
6. Instant Soup Rice Pot Pot – (Pump Yum) I have seen many people do (and photograph) this recipe for IG and are popular for good reason. Go with a good wild rice and after 45 minutes of cooking (and then a few extra minutes on the stove) and you have one of the best soups you can bring to the table for Thanksgiving.
7. Welsh brussels of Brussels – (Damn Delicious) Not everyone loves Brussels sprouts, especially our younger friends, but a look at this recipe will change the mind. This recipe is designed for slow cooking (2 hours), but I can imagine a push of IP scan mode to get the desired caramelization.
8. Cranberry sauce – (I eat good) Another non-negotiable Thanksgiving Day, this five-ingredient recipe will check the cranberry sauce in less than 30 minutes using your IP cushioning function.
9. Smoked Vegan Cauliflower Soup – (Vegan Richa) Cauliflower is a veggie that does not have much love for Thanksgiving tables, but here is a way to serve it and surprise some people. A red pepper and paprika give the soup a nice color while cinnamon, thyme and nutritious yeast make the flavor interesting.
10. Sweet potato soup with coconut rice and rice – (Semi Harvest) Another HBH winner, this is an excellent example of a recipe that has been transformed into Instant Pot that will help you keep the space in your oven. The total cooking and cooking time is 35 minutes, so it's also perfect if you run three other dishes.
11. Crockpot Stuffing – (Well plated) A change you can make from this recipe is that you can first taste the onion and celery during the WP, remove and then cook the rice. Wild rice and cranberries lift this stuffing from the pattern it grew up with.
12. Cream Onion and Mushroom Risotto – (Sammy Boyce Bal) Another idea for a vegetarian gentleman, this recipe combines using Instant Pot to create a creamy, easy risotto and using the cooking utensil to prepare a creamy vegan "parm" based on nutritious yeast.
13. Butternut Squash Risotto – (Girl in Bloor) Here's another strategy for a fall-down quizzine that can be made in less than 40 minutes thanks to the magic of cooking pressure.