Settlement is on most people's minds. However, many people are inconsistent and fail in the first three months of an exercise program.
But if you get used to it and stick to it, something magical happens after four months.
You will eventually get the results you expect and will most likely continue with the exercise program.
Simple tips for success in fitness
1. Get Moving. Decide to be active in a variety of physical activities on a regular basis that will develop strength, cardiovascular fitness and flexibility.
2. Clean the pump. Resolve to participate in physical activities that involve large body muscle groups.
3. Let your muscles do the work. Work out lifting or using endurance exercises to set requirements and challenge your muscles.
4. Relax on. Resolve to stretch regularly before and after or during exercise. Remember to move your muscles through their full range of movements on a regular basis.
5. Win the lost game. You insist on keeping your position at an appropriate level. If you need to lose weight, one general rule to follow is to eat less and exercise more (and in moderation).
6. Watch what you eat. Resolve to eat a healthy diet. Good nutrition equals good health. Good nutrition involves providing your body with the necessary nutrients in adequate quantities.
7. Chill Out. Resolve to keep the issues of your life in perspective. Learn what factors you can and cannot control in your life. Don't "underline" things beyond your control. View change as an opportunity, not a threat.
8. Get plenty of rest. Resolve to have enough sleep. The basic guideline on how much sleep you need is what enables you to feel refreshed, timely and in relatively good spirits the next day. Sleep helps in resting and restoring your body both physically and mentally.
9. Keep your focus on the job at hand. Resolve to make time to exercise on a regular basis. Consistency works. Focus on the muscle you are exercising. Don't just go through the motions.
10. Remember that "There is no free lunch". Decide to commit to making the right lifestyle choices. For example, do not smoke. Maintain proper body fat. Avoid the latest fitness and nutrition minds, magic filters and fitness tools that look too good to be true (always).